Saturday, February 17, 2018

Show #300

Hello Friends of the Garden!

Wow, show #300! It got here quicker than I thought! Many of you friends out there have said so yourself! I've gotten comments from friends that all sound very similar, "Really? No way! It seems like you just started this not long ago! Has it really been that long?" Yes, it's true! I'm twelve weeks away from being on at KFSR for six years! 

I'm eternally grateful to my very good friend Don Priest! In so many ways he's been the big brother I never had! His patience and faith have allowed me to participate in things that were once only dreams and now they have become realities! He may not see it that way but, to have that influence in helping someone experience the kind of joy I have had since knowing him is damned significant!

I'm also so very thankful to so many of you scattered all over the globe and right here in Fresno! The unique opportunity I have to interact with my friends through the radio show has been so fun! The complements and interest show by so many of you fills me with even greater enthusiasm to do my best to provide a distinctly different type of music not generally heard on commercial radio stations! My listeners are my friends and that's so nice!

I need to acknowledge my new friend Nate Butler, the new host of "The Local Show" that follows my show. Nate graciously allowed me to have his hour to help me celebrate my 300th show. Nate you are so cool! I'm looking forward to doing some creative thing with you!

I know I have been sporadic lately with my blog posting. This is a total aside and a simple expression of my thoughts. Life will throw curves at you and priorities take precedence over fun stuff! It is fun for me so expect to see me back at it when my schedule levels out!

Thanks again and peace and love to you all!

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Good Day Mike!! I appreciate your comments after Life Comes at You Fast. Your show is always perfect for the day and I am so grateful you choose to present this show to us in Fresno and beyond. RESPECT!

    ReplyDelete