Saturday, June 24, 2017

Show #267

Hello Friends of the Garden!

Three Flat Growlers (there's
actually 5 of us, well, sometimes
6, whatever!)
Once again I find myself at the center of a flurry of activity. I've recorded my show to alleviate some pressure on another project that has me preoccupied. A spin-off from the Rogue Festival band for the Flower Tome Companion show has arisen in the form of a new band named "The Flat Growlers". The real debut of the band will be this Sunday, the 25th of June, from 3 PM to 5 PM at Sequoia Brewing in the Tower District.

I'm feeling those same feelings of anxiety but, I'm super excited to be part of another group of fun guys doing fun things. I realized that I'd be busy freaking out and that I would be pressed for time since the band plays until 5. I'd have to jet out to the studio to be there in time and I think I'd rather savor the moment rather than running out the door after our band's debut (I may still want to run off depending on how things go!)

Expect a full update next week on how everything plays out and wish us (me) luck on our first gig (it feels funny calling it that)! I'm checking things off the list folks!

Oh yeah, Show #267 is as good as any other I've put together and I'll be listening to me after if I'm calmed down by then!

Peace and love and get your growl on baby!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment